Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.997 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,851 Birr (GH₵13,649) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)