Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02299 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,585 Birr (4,114,200 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)