Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01899 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,366 Birr (4,389,398 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)