Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.336 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,432 Birr (元25,931) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)