Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.870 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 98,314 Birr (﷼ 1,387) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)