Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.038 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,991 Birr (﷼ 1,524) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)