Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,919 Birr (E£ 63,872) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)