Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.250 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,853 Birr (E£ 74,281) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)