Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19455 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,701 Birr (240,050 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (42 minutes ago)