Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.090 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 794 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)