Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 739 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)