Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.749 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,723 Birr (€4,684) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)