Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.292 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,206 Birr (€3,941) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)