Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.365 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,060 Birr (€3,803) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)