Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.562 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,377 Birr (36,835 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)