Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37668 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,419 Birr (руб 351,543) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (36 minutes ago)