Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43258 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,625 Birr (руб 267,292) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)