Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,639 Birr (kr 49,165) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)