Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.352 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 194,065 Birr (kr 57,898) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)