Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.678 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 165,175 Birr (kr 61,686) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)