Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.665 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 149,048 Birr (kr 55,919) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)