Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 160,038 Birr (kr 60,068) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)