Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.075 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,716 Birr (EC$11,982) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)