Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.667 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,986 Birr (EC$11,767) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)