Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.068 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,176 Birr (EC$14,420) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)