Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.990 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,220 Birr (EC$11,433) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)