Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.205 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,934 Birr (EC$15,592) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)