Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.456 ETB / CHF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 93% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,713 Birr (CHF 6,444) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)