Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.604 ETB / CHF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 170,208 Birr (CHF 5,950) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)