Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,163 Birr (29,681 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)