Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.240 ETB / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 832 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)