Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 848 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,039 Birr (27,926 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)