Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.557 ETB / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 729 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)