Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.565 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,419 Birr (£3,780) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)