Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.929 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,403 Birr (£3,174) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)