Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.177 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,683 Birr (£4,496) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)