Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07782 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,343 Birr (749,683 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)