Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10831 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,157 Birr (869,358 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)