Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07751 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,710 Birr (731,687 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (35 minutes ago)