Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02051 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 65,912 Birr (₩3,212,871) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)