Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01923 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,771 Birr (₩4,355,983) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)