Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07279 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,136 Birr (798,620 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)