Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.885 ETB / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,318 prices entered by 291 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)