Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,992 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.217 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,228 Birr (5,748 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (29 minutes ago)