Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.414 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,939 Birr (3,834 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)