Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.163 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,859 Birr (3,196 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)