Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.235 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,247 Birr (21,714 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)