Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.337 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,038 Birr (22,786 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)