Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.549 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,671 Birr (17,293 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)