Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.241 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,039 Birr (19,817 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)