Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39268 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,358 Birr (138,429 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)