Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,625 Birr (6,127TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)