Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.281 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,812 Birr (8,089TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)