Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.966 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,042 Birr (9,226TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)