Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.175 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,429 Birr (15,113TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (44 minutes ago)