Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 29,980 Birr (29,243₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (37 minutes ago)