Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.451 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 142% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 226,759 Birr (kr65,713) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)