Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.484 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 130% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 260,299 Birr (kr58,054) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)