Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00674 ETB / KHR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,138 Birr (13,666,343 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)