Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00673 ETB / KHR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,112 Birr (13,245,408 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)