Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00674 ETB / KHR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,271 Birr (13,991,520 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)