Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,059 Birr (€4,037) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (35 minutes ago)