Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.977 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,002 Birr (RM14,265) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)