Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24631 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,016 Birr (₨296,440) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)