Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21404 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,280 Birr (₨258,267) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)