Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21985 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,647 Birr (₨262,211) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)