Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,135 Birr (129,494 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)