Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,813 Birr (122,253 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)