Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07280 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,589 Birr (447,652 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)