Cost of living comparison between Shymkent, Kazakhstan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06677 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,815 Birr (491,465 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 3 hours ago)