Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07198 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 31,923 Birr (443,522 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)