Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25823 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,786 Birr (301,231 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)