Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25831 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,965 Birr (270,857 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)