Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20163 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,032 Birr (¥605,215) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)