Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19619 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,787 Birr (¥676,813) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)