Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,102 Birr (元18,488) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (25 minutes ago)