Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,338 Birr (元19,613) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)