Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,872 Birr (元19,969) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)