Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.233 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,741 Birr (元25,596) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (35 minutes ago)