Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,362 Birr (元22,370) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)