Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.233 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,099 Birr (元29,418) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)