Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.248 ETB / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 795 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)