Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.537 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,886 Birr (元28,808) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)