Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.083 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,601 Birr (元29,779) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)