Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.264 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,411 Birr (元29,534) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (30 minutes ago)