Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.369 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,139 Birr (元15,180) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)