Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.411 ETB / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 882 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)