Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 100% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 156,305 Birr (元47,402) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)