Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,151 Birr (元34,871) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)