Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.322 ETB / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 236 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)