Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,468 Birr (元23,570) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)