Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.234 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,853 Birr (元32,726) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)