Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.537 ETB / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 249 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)