Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.998 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,294 Birr (RM11,902) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)