Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,747 Birr (RM12,859) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)