Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.969 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 106,110 Birr (RM15,226) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)