Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.206 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,124 Birr (4,651 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)