Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.024 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,759 Birr (5,663 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)