Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.038 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,657 Birr (41,090₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)