Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.965 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,531 Birr (14,682 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)