Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.365 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,674 Birr (15,082 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)