Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.269 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,937 Birr (18,927 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)