Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.418 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,138 Birr (R$ 11,073) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)