Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.353 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,569 Birr (R$ 8,645) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)