Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.230 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,771 Birr (R$ 10,057) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)