Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.395 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,738 Birr (R$ 10,690) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)