Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.432 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,408 Birr (€3,168) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)