Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.307 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,043 Birr (RM10,748) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)