Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.551 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,114 Birr (RM11,729) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)