Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.948 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,518 Birr (RM9,574) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)