Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.369 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,685 Birr (RM8,882) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (37 minutes ago)